John Webb is now with the Department of Psychiatry, Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, Texas.
Certifying Juveniles for Adult Court: An Attribution Analysis1
Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 17, Issue 10, pages 896–910, October 1987
How to Cite
Webb, J. A. and Willems, E. P. (1987), Certifying Juveniles for Adult Court: An Attribution Analysis. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 17: 896–910. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.1987.tb00297.x
The research reported in this paper was the first author's doctoral dissertation. The authors wish to thank Richard Rozelle, Jay Hook and John Gaa for their assistance in conducting this research.
- Issue published online: 31 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!