Preparation of this article was supported in part by grant MH16734–04 from NIMH. Feedback on an earlier version of this manuscript from Bob Brannon, Kay Deaux, Irene Hanson Frieze, Lucia A. Gilbert, Nancy Henley, Arnie Kahn, Cheryl Travis, Rhoda Kesler Unger, and Michele Wittig was extremely helpful. Special thanks to Kathleen Grady for a particularly thorough and thoughtful review that provided a reorganization clarifyng the paper and my thinking on some of the issues.
Social Psychology of Women and Gender1
Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2006
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 17, Issue 12, pages 1025–1050, December 1987
How to Cite
Wallston, B. S. (1987), Social Psychology of Women and Gender. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 17: 1025–1050. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.1987.tb02346.x
- Issue online: 31 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!