Requests for reprints should be addressed to Brian Mullen, Department of Psychology, Syracuse University, Syracuse, NY 13210.
Self-Serving Attributions for Performance in Naturalistic Settings: A Meta-Analytic Review1
Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2006
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 18, Issue 1, pages 3–22, January 1988
How to Cite
Mullen, B. and Riordan, C. A. (1988), Self-Serving Attributions for Performance in Naturalistic Settings: A Meta-Analytic Review. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 18: 3–22. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.1988.tb00001.x
The authors would like to thank Shiela Stack for her able assistance in the coding of the studies included in this meta-analysis. The helpful comments of two anonymous reviewers are gratefuly acknowledged.
- Issue online: 31 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!