Requests for reprints should be addressed to Barbara Krahé, Department of Psychology, University of Mainz, Postfach 3980, 6500 Mainz, West Germany.
Victim and Observer Characteristics as Determinants of Responsibility Attributions to Victims of Rape1
Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 18, Issue 1, pages 50–58, January 1988
How to Cite
Krahé, B. (1988), Victim and Observer Characteristics as Determinants of Responsibility Attributions to Victims of Rape. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 18: 50–58. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.1988.tb00004.x
The author is now at the University of Mainz, West Germany. The present research was facilitated by a fellowship from the Alexander von Humboldt-Foundation, West Germany.
- Issue published online: 31 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!