Requests for reprints should be sent to Jeffrey D. Fisher, Department of Psychology, U-20, Room 107, 406 Cross Campus Road, The University of Connecticut, Storrs, CT 06268.
The Equity-Control Model as a Predictor of Vandalism Among College Students1
Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 18, Issue 1, pages 80–91, January 1988
How to Cite
DeMore, S. W., Fisher, J. D. and Baron, R. M. (1988), The Equity-Control Model as a Predictor of Vandalism Among College Students. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 18: 80–91. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.1988.tb00007.x
The authors gratefully acknowledge the assistance of David A. Kenny and Laurin Hafner in the data analysis, David A. Wicklund for comments on an earlier draft of this manuscript, and Lisa Cassady for comments on the manuscript as well as for providing additional data analyses found in the discussion section. An earlier version of this paper was presented at the Annual Meeting of the Eastern Psychological Association in April, 1984.
- Issue published online: 31 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!