Requests for reprints should be sent to Catherine S. Fichten, Department of Psychology, Dawson College, 3040 Sherbrooke St. West, Montreal, Quebec, Canada H3Z1A4.
Job Interview Strategies For People with a Visible Disability1
Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 18, Issue 6, pages 520–532, May 1988
How to Cite
Tagalakis, V., Amsel, R. and Fichten, C. S. (1988), Job Interview Strategies For People with a Visible Disability. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 18: 520–532. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.1988.tb00033.x
This research was funded by a grant from Fonds, F.C.A.R. pour la formation de chercheurs et I'aide a la recherche.
- Issue published online: 31 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!