Requests for reprints should be sent to Professor Banwari Mittal, College of Business, Northern Kentucky University, Highland Heights, KY41076.
Achieving Higher Seat Belt Usage: The Role of Habit in Bridging the Attitude-Behavior Gap1
Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2006
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 18, Issue 12, pages 993–1016, September 1988
How to Cite
Mittal, B. (1988), Achieving Higher Seat Belt Usage: The Role of Habit in Bridging the Attitude-Behavior Gap. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 18: 993–1016. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.1988.tb01189.x
Financial support for this research came, in part, from the State University of New York Foundation and is gratefully acknowledged. Comments on earlier drafts from Paul Sauer and C. Whan Park and two anonymous JASP reviewers greatly improved the manuscript.
- Issue online: 31 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!