Requests for reprints should be sent to Lloyd E. Sandelands, 720 Uris Hall, Columbia University, New York, NY 10027.
Effects of Work and Play Signals on Task Evaluation1
Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2006
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 18, Issue 12, pages 1032–1048, September 1988
How to Cite
Sandelands, L. E. (1988), Effects of Work and Play Signals on Task Evaluation. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 18: 1032–1048. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.1988.tb01191.x
The author thanks Joel Brockner, Jane Dutton, Mary Ann Glynn and the reviewers for their contributions to this manuscript. This research was funded in part through the General Motors Corporation Faculty Research Fellowship, Graduate School of Business, Columbia University.
- Issue online: 31 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!