The assistance of Cheryl de la Rey and Alison Sampson, in implementing this research, is gratefully acknowledged. The author would also like to thank Jos Jaspars, and Don Foster for their comments and suggestions on earlier drafts of this paper.
Interracial Contact in South Africa Within the Nursing Context1
Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2006
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 18, Issue 14, pages 1207–1221, November 1988
How to Cite
Finchilescu, G. (1988), Interracial Contact in South Africa Within the Nursing Context. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 18: 1207–1221. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.1988.tb01202.x
Funding for this research was provided by the Human Sciences Research Counceil (Grant No. TGV/08/P008). The views expressed in this work or the conclusions drawn are those of the author and should not be regarded as those of the Human Sciences Research Council or the Main Committee of the HSRC Investigation into Intergroup Relations.
- Issue online: 31 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!