The assistance of Cheryl de la Rey and Alison Sampson, in implementing this research, is gratefully acknowledged. The author would also like to thank Jos Jaspars, and Don Foster for their comments and suggestions on earlier drafts of this paper.
Interracial Contact in South Africa Within the Nursing Context1
Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 18, Issue 14, pages 1207–1221, November 1988
How to Cite
Finchilescu, G. (1988), Interracial Contact in South Africa Within the Nursing Context. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 18: 1207–1221. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.1988.tb01202.x
Funding for this research was provided by the Human Sciences Research Counceil (Grant No. TGV/08/P008). The views expressed in this work or the conclusions drawn are those of the author and should not be regarded as those of the Human Sciences Research Council or the Main Committee of the HSRC Investigation into Intergroup Relations.
- Issue published online: 31 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!