Requests for reprints should be sent to Dr. Janet Reis, School for Nursing, State University of New York at Buffalo, 926 Stockton Kimball Tower, Buffalo, NY 14212.
An Examination of Young Adolescents' Knowledge of and Attitude Toward Sexuality According to Perceived Contraceptive Responsibility1
Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 19, Issue 3, pages 231–250, March 1989
How to Cite
Reis, J. and Herz, E. J. (1989), An Examination of Young Adolescents' Knowledge of and Attitude Toward Sexuality According to Perceived Contraceptive Responsibility. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 19: 231–250. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.1989.tb00053.x
This work was supported in part by grants from the Ford Foundation and The Joyce Foundation to the Center for Health Services and Policy Research, Northwestern University, Evanston, Illinois. Special thanks are given to Mrs. Judith Steinhagen, principal of Dusable High School, Dr. Brenda Davis, and the physical education teachers who assisted with this study. Conclusions or opinions expressed in this paper are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the views of the Center for Population Options.
- Issue published online: 31 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!