Requests for reprints should be sent to Dean E. Frost, Department of Psychology, Portland State University, P.O. Box 751, Portland, OR 97207.
Use of Socially Dependent Bases of Power: French and Raven's Theory Applied to Workgroup Leadership1
Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 19, Issue 4, pages 283–297, March 1989
How to Cite
Stahelski, A. J., Frost, D. E. and Patch, M. E. (1989), Use of Socially Dependent Bases of Power: French and Raven's Theory Applied to Workgroup Leadership. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 19: 283–297. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.1989.tb00055.x
The authors gratefully acknowledge the assistance of Roger Jennings in collecting these data, and the help of Bertram Raven and Jackie Goodchilds who provided many useful comments on an earlier draft of this article.
- Issue published online: 31 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!