This study was conducted in partial fulfillment of the requirements for a doctorate in the Department of Psychology, University of Queensland, Australia. The author thanks Cindy Gallois, Bernard Guerin, Edwin Gross, Yoshi Kashima, Linda Schoen, and Mike Siegal for their help in preparing this manuscript.
Causal Attribution and Supervisors' Response to Subordinate Performance: The Green and Mitchell Model Revisited1
Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 19, Issue 4, pages 309–330, March 1989
How to Cite
Ashkanasy, N. M. (1989), Causal Attribution and Supervisors' Response to Subordinate Performance: The Green and Mitchell Model Revisited. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 19: 309–330. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.1989.tb00057.x
- Issue published online: 31 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!