Supported by grants from the National Institute on Drug Abuse (#DA 03468) awarded to Brian R. Flay, W. B. Hansen, and C. A. Johnson and the National Cancer Institute (#CA44907) to S. Sussman, C. W. Dent, D. Burton, A. Stacy, & B. R. Flay, and by a national service award traineeship awarded to D. Burton of a grant from the National Cancer Institute (#CA09492) to C. A. Johnson and J. Richardson.
Image Attributions and Smoking Intentions Among Seventh Grade Students
Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 19, Issue 8, pages 656–664, June 1989
How to Cite
Burton, D., Sussman, S., Hansen, W. B., Johnson, C. A. and Flay, B. R. (1989), Image Attributions and Smoking Intentions Among Seventh Grade Students. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 19: 656–664. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.1989.tb00345.x
- Issue published online: 31 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!