This study was made possible by a grant from the Southeastern Louisiana University Research and Grants Program.
Juror Underutilization of Eyewitness Nonidentifications: A Test of the Disconfirmed Expectancy Explanation1
Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2006
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 19, Issue 1, pages 20–29, January 1989
How to Cite
Mcallister, H. A. and Bregman, N. J. (1989), Juror Underutilization of Eyewitness Nonidentifications: A Test of the Disconfirmed Expectancy Explanation. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 19: 20–29. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.1989.tb01218.x
- Issue online: 31 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!