Requests for reprints should be sent to Samuel Mudd, Department of Psychology, Gettysburg College, Gettysburg, PA 17325.
Organizational Image Assessment in the Health and Human Services Sector1
Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 19, Issue 1, pages 30–49, January 1989
How to Cite
Mudd, S. (1989), Organizational Image Assessment in the Health and Human Services Sector. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 19: 30–49. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.1989.tb01219.x
The series of studies reported in this article was supported in 1975–1976 and again in 1980–1981 by Mellon funds administered by Gettysburg College. A number of people assisted or collaborated with the author on various aspects of the work. Carol Shannahan, Ann Dorko, Heidi Sheesley, and Luann Witthoff helped with data collection or analysis. Cal Sayers and Edith Krohn made the Harrisburg State Hospital study possible; they contributed incentive, administrative sanction, and interpretation. Bob Green in York and George Kime in Hanover encouraged the caseworker staffs of their clinics to participate in the two Harrisburg State Hospital surveys. Joanne Holter of the York-Adams MH-MR Program staff provided samples for the interviews. Sharon Weible shaped the final draft to the APA format with the accuracy and speed to which the Department of Psychology at Gettysburg College has become accustomed. Bill Wilson, our Director of Administrative Computing, machined the computer files and consulted on the various statistical analyses.
- Issue published online: 31 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!