I am indebted to George A. Quattrone, Andrew G. Renauf, Connie Roser, Jessica Utts, and Philip G. Zimbardo for their comments on various aspects of this work.
Thinking the Unthinkable: The Effects of Anchoring on Likelihood Estimates of Nuclear War1
Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2006
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 19, Issue 1, pages 67–91, January 1989
How to Cite
Plous, S. (1989), Thinking the Unthinkable: The Effects of Anchoring on Likelihood Estimates of Nuclear War. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 19: 67–91. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.1989.tb01221.x
- Issue online: 31 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!