Requests for reprints should be sent to Dr. William F. Skinner, Department of Sociology, Patterson Office Tower, University of Kentucky, Lexington, KY 40506–0027.
Understanding the Relationships Among Attitudes, Group Norms, and Behavior Using Behavioral Commitment: A Structural Equation Analysis of Marijuana Use
Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 19, Issue 15, pages 1268–1291, November 1989
How to Cite
Skinner, W. F. and Cattarello, A. M. (1989), Understanding the Relationships Among Attitudes, Group Norms, and Behavior Using Behavioral Commitment: A Structural Equation Analysis of Marijuana Use. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 19: 1268–1291. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.1989.tb01250.x
- Issue published online: 31 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!