Requests for reprints should be sent to Arthur P. Brief, A. B. Freeman School of Business, Tulane University, New Orleans, LA 70118–5669.
Job Attitude Organization: An Exploratory Study1
Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 19, Issue 9, pages 717–727, June 1989
How to Cite
Brief, A. P. and Roberson, L. (1989), Job Attitude Organization: An Exploratory Study. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 19: 717–727. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.1989.tb01254.x
The authors express great appreciation to Jeffrey Tanaka for his assistance with the data analysis and to the two anonymous reviewers for their helpful comments.
- Issue published online: 31 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!