This research was supported in part by research grant HD17267 from the Center for Population Research, NICHD. Data files and documentation for Study 1 were obtained from George Cvetkovich, who prepared them with funding provided by contract HD82842 with the Center for Population Research. Data files and documentation for Study 2 were obtained from the Data Archive on Adolescent Pregnancy and Pregnancy Prevention, Sociometrics Corp., Palo Alto, CA, where they were prepared with funding provided by contract 282–04–0083 with the Office of Population Affairs.
Predicting Contraceptive Efficacy: A Discriminant Analysis of Three Groups of Adolescent Women1
Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2006
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 19, Issue 17, pages 1431–1452, December 1989
How to Cite
Morrison, D. M. (1989), Predicting Contraceptive Efficacy: A Discriminant Analysis of Three Groups of Adolescent Women. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 19: 1431–1452. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.1989.tb01457.x
- Issue online: 31 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!