Requests for reprints should be sent to Dr. Robert W. Winslow, Department of Sociology, College of Arts and Letters, San Diego State University, San Diego, CA 92182.
AIDS, FRAIDS, and Quarantine: Student Responses to Pro-Quarantine Initiatives in California
Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 19, Issue 17, pages 1453–1478, December 1989
How to Cite
Winslow, R. W., Rumbaut, R. G. and Hwang, J. (1989), AIDS, FRAIDS, and Quarantine: Student Responses to Pro-Quarantine Initiatives in California. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 19: 1453–1478. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.1989.tb01458.x
- Issue published online: 31 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!