Requests for reprints should be addressed to Paul Bell at the Department of Psychology, Colorado State University, Ft. Collins, CO 80523.
The Effect of Punishment Probability on Overconsumption and Stealing in a Simulated Commons1
Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 19, Issue 17, pages 1483–1495, December 1989
How to Cite
Bell, P. A., Petersen, T. R. and Hautaluoma, J. E. (1989), The Effect of Punishment Probability on Overconsumption and Stealing in a Simulated Commons. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 19: 1483–1495. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.1989.tb01460.x
This research was completed as part of the second author's Master of Science degree requirements.
- Issue published online: 31 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!