This research was supported by National Institute of Mental Health Grant No. 1 R03 MH41690-01. Some of the data reported here were presented at the annual meeting of the American Psychological Association, New York, 1987. The author thanks Andy McGovern for making it possible to recruit subjects from Villanova University's intramural aerobics classes for Study 2, as well as for his generous help and support during the data collection phase of this project; and Betty Bachman, Maureen Castro, Cheryl Catch, Michelle Halbach, and Lynne Rineheimer for their assistance with data collection and coding.
Decision Making Versus Decision Implementation: An Action Control Approach to Exercise Adoption and Adherence1
Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2006
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 20, Issue 1, pages 27–45, January 1990
How to Cite
Kendzierski, D. (1990), Decision Making Versus Decision Implementation: An Action Control Approach to Exercise Adoption and Adherence. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 20: 27–45. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.1990.tb00376.x
- Issue online: 31 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!