This research was conducted as part of a laboratory project in the Industrial Psychology class of winter 1987. The assistance of the students in this class is greatly appreciated. We would like to thank Mary D. Zalesny, Kevin McCaul, Scott Tindale, David Vollrath, Har-riette McCaul, John L. Cotton, and Mary Roznowski for their comments on earlier drafts of this manuscript. We would like to express our gratitude to Mary L. Hendrickson for coding the faculty members' reasons for staying or leaving the university. Preparation of this manuscript was facilitated by grants to the first author from the NSF-EPSCoR Project to Advance Science Excellence in North Dakota (ASEND #4170 and #4351).
Testing Models of Turnover Intentions with University Faculty1
Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2006
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 20, Issue 1, pages 68–84, January 1990
How to Cite
Hinsz, V. B. and Nelson, L. C. (1990), Testing Models of Turnover Intentions with University Faculty. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 20: 68–84. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.1990.tb00378.x
Leissa Nelson is now enrolled in the graduate program at the Department of Psychology, University of Minnesota.
- Issue online: 31 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!