Legitimizing the Leader: Endorsement by Male Versus Female Authority Figures
Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 20, Issue 12, pages 943–970, July 1990
How to Cite
Geis, F. L., Brown, V. and Wolfe, C. (1990), Legitimizing the Leader: Endorsement by Male Versus Female Authority Figures. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 20: 943–970. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.1990.tb00384.x
- Issue published online: 31 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!