This research was supported by a grant from the Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada. Appreciation is extended to Eva Matthys and Sharon Nicklas and to the 15 undergraduate students who volunteered to gather data.
Accuracy and Confidence of Duration Estimates Following Questions Containing Marked and Unmarked Modifiers1
Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2006
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 20, Issue 14, pages 1139–1149, August 1990
How to Cite
Yarmey, A. D. (1990), Accuracy and Confidence of Duration Estimates Following Questions Containing Marked and Unmarked Modifiers. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 20: 1139–1149. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.1990.tb00396.x
- Issue online: 31 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!