This research was supported in part by a grant from the University of Illinois Research Board. The authors wish to thank John Sawyer, Dave Messick, Ulrich Mueller, Robyn Dawes, and an anonymous reviewer for their helpful comments and suggestions.
Conflict of Interests and Commitment in Groups1
Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 20, Issue 14, pages 1150–1165, August 1990
How to Cite
Sniezek, J. A. and May, D. R. (1990), Conflict of Interests and Commitment in Groups. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 20: 1150–1165. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.1990.tb00397.x
- Issue published online: 31 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!