This research was supported by Grant No. MH40411 from the National Institute of Mental Health, Fran H. Norris, Ph.D., Principal Investigator. Some of the data were collected through support by Grant No. MH33063 from the Center for Epidemiologic Studies, National Institute of Mental Health, Stanley A. Murrell Ph.D., Principal Investigator. Appreciation is extended to James F. Phifer and two anonymous reviewers for their comments on an earlier draft of this manuscript.
Received and Perceived Social Support Following Natural Disaster1
Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2006
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 20, Issue 2, pages 85–114, February 1990
How to Cite
Kaniasty, K. Z., Norms, F. H. and Murrell, S. A. (1990), Received and Perceived Social Support Following Natural Disaster. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 20: 85–114. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.1990.tb00401.x
- Issue online: 31 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!