This research was submitted by the first author in partial fulfillment of course requirement in Experimental Psychology at Southern California College. The second author served as research adviser and course instructor. The authors wish to thank the management of Charley Brown's of Huntington Beach for their cooperation and members of the Spring, 1988 Experimental Psychology class at Southern California College for their assistance.
Effect of Server Introduction on Restaurant Tipping1
Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2006
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 20, Issue 2, pages 168–172, February 1990
How to Cite
Garrity, K. and Degelman, D. (1990), Effect of Server Introduction on Restaurant Tipping. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 20: 168–172. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.1990.tb00405.x
- Issue online: 31 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!