The authors wish to thank Rick Blake, Eaaron Henderson and Marita Rosch for help in constructing the questionnaire. Judy Shapiro was instrumental with advice and support at all phases of this study. This paper profited from comments by Carol Cornell, Adam Lehman, Mel Manis, Hazel Markus, Judith Rodin and several anonymous reviewers.
The Ideology of Anti-Fat Attitudes1
Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 20, Issue 3, pages 227–243, February 1990
How to Cite
Crandall, C. and Biernat, M. (1990), The Ideology of Anti-Fat Attitudes. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 20: 227–243. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.1990.tb00408.x
- Issue published online: 31 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!