The authors thank Charles Brewer, Gilles Einstein, and Mark Leary for their helpful comments on the manuscript. Lynley Durrett, Kevin Grant, Suzanne Houseworth, and Linda Perry assisted in collecting the data.
Increasing Safety Belt Use: Effects of Modeling and Trip Length1
Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 20, Issue 3, pages 254–263, February 1990
How to Cite
Howell, R. H., Owen, P. D. and Nocks, E. C. (1990), Increasing Safety Belt Use: Effects of Modeling and Trip Length. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 20: 254–263. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.1990.tb00410.x
- Issue published online: 31 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!