This article is based on the M. Phil. dissertation of Laura Vaz supervised by Suresh Kanekar at the University of Bombay. Correspondence concerning this article should be addressed to Suresh Kanekar, Department of Applied Psychology, University of Bombay, Vidyanagari, Bombay 400 098, India.
Predicted and Recommended Behavior of a Woman as a Function of Her Inferred Helplessness in the Dowry and Wife-Beating Predicaments
Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 20, Issue 9, pages 751–770, May 1990
How to Cite
Vaz, L. and Kanekar, S. (1990), Predicted and Recommended Behavior of a Woman as a Function of Her Inferred Helplessness in the Dowry and Wife-Beating Predicaments. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 20: 751–770. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.1990.tb00436.x
- Issue published online: 31 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!