This research was completed while the author was a visiting professor in the psychology department at the University of Georgia. Thanks are due to Laurie Walters, Stefanie Waschull, Angie Forcey, Margo Holder, Pam Wilson and Chin-Chi Lu for their assistance with the project.
Is Love Seen as Different for the Obese?†
Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 20, Issue 15, pages 1209–1224, September 1990
How to Cite
Harris, M. B. (1990), Is Love Seen as Different for the Obese?. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 20: 1209–1224. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.1990.tb01469.x
- Issue published online: 31 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!