This study was carried out in partial fulfillment of the degree of Ph.D. at University College London. Thanks go to the Senior Nurse Tutors at the Middlesex Hospital, University College Hospital, the Brook Hospital and Greenwich Hospital. Thanks also go to Dr. K. Janman for her scholarly assistance.
Nurses' Evaluations of Patient Attributions for the Cause and Future of Their Illness1
Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 20, Issue 15, pages 1225–1255, September 1990
How to Cite
Allen, A. (1990), Nurses' Evaluations of Patient Attributions for the Cause and Future of Their Illness. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 20: 1225–1255. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.1990.tb01470.x
- Issue published online: 31 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!