Requests for reprints should be sent to Dr. Robert G. Brubaker, Department of Psychology, Eastern Kentucky University, Richmond, KY 40475.
Encouraging College Males to Perform Testicular Self-Examination: Evaluation of a Persuasive Message Based on the Revised Theory of Reasoned Action1
Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2006
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 20, Issue 17, pages 1411–1422, October 1990
How to Cite
Brubaker, R. G. and Fowler, C. (1990), Encouraging College Males to Perform Testicular Self-Examination: Evaluation of a Persuasive Message Based on the Revised Theory of Reasoned Action. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 20: 1411–1422. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.1990.tb01481.x
Support for this research was provided by the Eastern Kentucky University Faculty Research Fund. The authors thank Scott Gordon and Toni Willoughby for their help in collecting the data.
- Issue online: 31 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!