Warren E. Watson (Ph.D., University of Oklahoma, 1980) is an associate professor in the School of Business, at the University of North Texas. Ralph R. Behnke (Ph.D., University of Kansas, 1966) is a professor in the Communication in Human Relations program at Texas Christian University.
Group Identification, Independence, and Self-Monitoring Characteristics as Predictors of Leaderless Group Discussion Performance1
Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2006
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 20, Issue 17, pages 1423–1431, October 1990
How to Cite
Watson, W. E. and Behnke, R. R. (1990), Group Identification, Independence, and Self-Monitoring Characteristics as Predictors of Leaderless Group Discussion Performance. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 20: 1423–1431. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.1990.tb01482.x
- Issue online: 31 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!