Requests for reprints should be sent to Dr. Stanislav V. Kasl, Yale University School of Medicine, P.O. Box 3333, New Haven, CT 06510–8034.
Some Considerations in the Study of Traumatic Stress1
Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2006
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 20, Issue 20, pages 1655–1665, November 1990
How to Cite
Kasl, S. V. (1990), Some Considerations in the Study of Traumatic Stress. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 20: 1655–1665. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.1990.tb01500.x
Based on Discussant Comments offered at the NIMH Workshop “Traumatic Stress: Defining Terms and Instruments”, November 1988. Supported, in part, by 5T32 MH 14235, Research Training in Mental Health Epidemiology.
- Issue online: 31 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!