Requests for reprints should be sent to Lt. Col. Zahava Solomon, Ph.D., Department of Mental Health, Medical Corps, Israel Defense Forces, Military P.O. Box 02149, Israel.
Does the War End When the Shooting Stops? The Psychological Toll of War1
Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2006
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 20, Issue 21, pages 1733–1745, December 1990
How to Cite
Solomon, Z. (1990), Does the War End When the Shooting Stops? The Psychological Toll of War. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 20: 1733–1745. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.1990.tb01508.x
Zahava Solomon is also at Tel Aviv University, School of Social Work.
- Issue online: 31 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!