Requests for reprints should be sent to Dr. Peter Steinglass, Ackerman Institute for Family Therapy, 149 E. 78th Street, New York, NY 10021.
Natural Disasters and Post-traumatic Stress Disorder Short-Term versus Long-Term Recovery in Two Disaster-Affected Communities1
Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 20, Issue 21, pages 1746–1765, December 1990
How to Cite
Steinglass, P. and Gerrity, E. (1990), Natural Disasters and Post-traumatic Stress Disorder Short-Term versus Long-Term Recovery in Two Disaster-Affected Communities. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 20: 1746–1765. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.1990.tb01509.x
This research was supported by Grant No. R01 MH40376 from the National Institute of Mental Health.
- Issue published online: 31 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!