Requests for reprints should be addressed to Terence M. Keane, National Center for PTSD (116B), Boston VA Medical Center, 150 S. Huntington Avenue, Boston, MA 02130.
Comorbidity In Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder An Analysis of Community and Clinical Studies1
Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2006
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 20, Issue 21, pages 1776–1788, December 1990
How to Cite
Keane, T. M. and Wolfe, J. (1990), Comorbidity In Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder An Analysis of Community and Clinical Studies. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 20: 1776–1788. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.1990.tb01511.x
A portion of this paper was presented at a meeting entitled “Research Issues in Post-traumatic Stress Disorder” sponsored by the National Institute of Mental Health in November 1988. This work was supported by research grants from the National Institute of Mental Health and the Veterans Administration Medical Research Service to Terence M. Keane and Jessica Wolfe. The authors thank Deborah Polk, Valerie Monaco, and Beth Cahoon for their assistance with this manuscript.
- Issue online: 31 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!