Direct all correspondence to Dr. Daniel P. van Kammen, Professor of Psychiatry and Chief of Staff, Highland Drive VAMC, Pittsburgh, PA 15206.
The Biological Findings in Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder: A Review1
Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 20, Issue 21, pages 1789–1821, December 1990
How to Cite
Ellen, P. V. and van Kammen, D. P. (1990), The Biological Findings in Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder: A Review. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 20: 1789–1821. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.1990.tb01512.x
The authors would like to thank their patients for their willingness to share their experiences, and Mary Kelley, B.S., for her assistance in preparing the manuscript.
- Issue published online: 31 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!