The authors wish to thank Mikael Gilljam, Peter Esaiasson, Iris Alfredsson, Martin Bennulf, Patricia Shanks, LeeAnn Debo, and Mark Henry for their advice and assistance. This article was written while the first author was Waernska Visiting Professor of Political Science at the University of Göteborg. The U.S. and Swedish data were obtained through the Svensk Samhall-svetenskaplig Datatjänst at the University of Göteborg and the Interuniversity Consortium for Political and Social Research at the University of Michigan. The Dutch data were provided by Cees van der Eijk of the University of Amsterdam. The authors are solely responsible for the analyses and interpretation.
The Person Positivity and Principal Actor Hypotheses1
Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 20, Issue 22, pages 1879–1901, December 1990
How to Cite
Granberg, D. and Holmberg, S. (1990), The Person Positivity and Principal Actor Hypotheses. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 20: 1879–1901. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.1990.tb01516.x
- Issue published online: 31 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!