This article is based on a thesis submitted by the first author in partial fulfillment of the requirements for the Master of Arts degree in Social Psychology at San Francisco State University.
Preventing Nuclear War: Beliefs and Attitudes as Predictors of Disarmist and Deterrentist Behavior1
Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2006
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 21, Issue 1, pages 29–40, January 1991
How to Cite
Axelrod, L. J. and Newton, J. W. (1991), Preventing Nuclear War: Beliefs and Attitudes as Predictors of Disarmist and Deterrentist Behavior. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 21: 29–40. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.1991.tb00440.x
- Issue online: 31 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!