The author would like to acknowledge the financial and moral support that Queen's University in Kingston, Ontario, Canada provided for this research during his stay there as a visiting professor in 1985 and 1986. He also wishes to extend his thanks to Dr. John W. Berry, who was his sponsor during that time.
Remaining a Pole or Becoming a Canadian: National Self-Identity among Polish Immigrants to Canada1
Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2006
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 21, Issue 1, pages 41–77, January 1991
How to Cite
Boski, P. (1991), Remaining a Pole or Becoming a Canadian: National Self-Identity among Polish Immigrants to Canada. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 21: 41–77. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.1991.tb00441.x
- Issue online: 31 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!