The author would like to thank Patricia Costa for her valuable contributions to this manuscript.
The Relationship of Subordinate Upward-Influencing Behavior, Health Care Manager Interpersonal Stress, and Performance1
Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2006
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 21, Issue 1, pages 78–88, January 1991
How to Cite
Deluga, R. J. (1991), The Relationship of Subordinate Upward-Influencing Behavior, Health Care Manager Interpersonal Stress, and Performance. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 21: 78–88. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.1991.tb00442.x
- Issue online: 31 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!