This research was supported by the National Center for Nursing Research, National Institutes of Health under Grant #5 R01 NR01007 to Kenneth A. Wallston.
The Mediational Role of Perceived Competence in Psychological Adjustment to Rheumatoid Arthritis1
Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 21, Issue 15, pages 1218–1244, August 1991
How to Cite
Smith, C. A., Dobbins, C. J. and Wallston, K. A. (1991), The Mediational Role of Perceived Competence in Psychological Adjustment to Rheumatoid Arthritis. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 21: 1218–1244. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.1991.tb00467.x
- Issue published online: 31 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!