The authors thank Video Library, Melissa Boyd, Larren Holbert, and Chris Castilla for assistance in data collection and two anonymous reviewers for helpful comments. Preliminary analyses of some of the data in this article were presented at the annual meeting of the Association for Advancement of Behavior Therapy, San Francisco, California, November 1990.
Health-Relevant Behaviors in Media1
Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 21, Issue 16, pages 1303–1319, August 1991
How to Cite
Terre, L., Drabman, R. S. and Speer, P. (1991), Health-Relevant Behaviors in Media. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 21: 1303–1319. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.1991.tb00472.x
- Issue published online: 31 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!