Preparation of this paper was supported by NIAAA grant AA0687501. The authors would tike to thank Patricia Dittus, Sue Kelly, Choi Wan, Kevin Williams, and Tracey Wilson for comments on earlier drafts of this article.
Judgment Processes Relevant to Drunk Driving1
Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2006
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 21, Issue 2, pages 89–118, January 1991
How to Cite
Turrisi, R. and Jaccard, J. (1991), Judgment Processes Relevant to Drunk Driving. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 21: 89–118. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.1991.tb00491.x
- Issue online: 31 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!