Robert W. Rice died on August 25, 1991. Please address correspondence concerning this article to Keith Markus, Department of Psychology, Box 512, Baruch College, CUNY, 17 Lexington Avenue, New York, NY 10010.
Facet Importance and Job Satisfaction: Two Experimental Tests of Locke's Range of Affect Hypothesis
Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 21, Issue 24, pages 1977–1987, December 1991
How to Cite
Rice, R. W., Markus, K., Moyer, R. P. and McFarlin, D. B. (1991), Facet Importance and Job Satisfaction: Two Experimental Tests of Locke's Range of Affect Hypothesis. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 21: 1977–1987. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.1991.tb00517.x
- Issue published online: 31 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!