This study was supported in part by grant number 2302 from the UCLA Academic Senate, grant DA 01070 from the National Institute on Drug Abuse, a grant from the Wine Institute and the Winegrowers of California, and a grant from the Alcoholic Beverage Medical Research Foundation. The authors especially appreciate the support of Elizabeth Holmgren of the Wine Institute. Dr. A. A. Pawlowski of the Research Foundation, and excellent manuscript preparation of Anntoinella Wilkie.
Informal Drunk Driving Intervention: Psychosocial Correlates Among Young Adult Women and Men1
Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 21, Issue 24, pages 1988–2006, December 1991
How to Cite
Newcomb, M. D., Rabow, J., Monto, M. and Hernandez, A. C. R. (1991), Informal Drunk Driving Intervention: Psychosocial Correlates Among Young Adult Women and Men. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 21: 1988–2006. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.1991.tb00518.x
- Issue published online: 31 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!