Portions of this manuscript were presented at the 1989 SIOP meeting, Boston, MA. We thank Bernadette Racicot and Robert G. Lord for their helpful comments on earlier versions of this manuscript.
Effects of Goal Choice, Strategy Choice, and Feedback Source on Goal Acceptance, Performance and Subsequent Goals1
Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 21, Issue 9, pages 713–733, May 1991
How to Cite
Kernan, M. C., Heimann, B. and Hanges, P. J. (1991), Effects of Goal Choice, Strategy Choice, and Feedback Source on Goal Acceptance, Performance and Subsequent Goals. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 21: 713–733. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.1991.tb00544.x
- Issue published online: 31 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!